Afterpay offers installment plans for online shoppers
Buy what you want today, pay for it in four installments, interest-free!
1. At checkout, select Afterpay as your payment method
Use your own existing debit or credit card. You just need to be over 18 years of age and be an Australian resident.
2. Simply follow the instructions and complete your checkout
No complicated application forms. No new card applications, instant approval online. Afterpay’s proprietary platform makes it quick and easy to get approved and keep shopping.
3. Pay for your purchases over 4 simple instalments
Pay for your purchase over four simple instalments, due every two weeks. Afterpay makes it simple to pay when it suits you best. Pay nothing extra when you pay on time.
How do I use Afterpay?
- Add items to your shopping cart.
- At checkout, select Afterpay as your payment method.
- If you are using Afterpay for the first time, you will need to register and provide your payment details to complete the transaction.
- If you have used Afterpay before, you can simply login and pay for your order.
- Proceed to finalize your order.
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you by Afterpay.
When do I pay for my order?
- You will be advised at the time of purchase whether you will be required to make your first payment upfront.
- For orders over $500, you will always be required to make the first payment at the time of purchase.
- Once you have finalised your online order, a payment schedule will be emailed to you by Afterpay.
Are there any costs for using Afterpay?
- There are no extra fees to use Afterpay when purchasing.
- If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged an initial late fee of $10, with a further $7 added 7 days later if the payment remains outstanding.
- See www.afterpay.com/terms for more information.
To find out more about Afterpay, visit www.afterpay.com.au